Air Fryer Jalapeno Popper Hasselback Chicken is a super spicy low carb meal with tons of cheese and bacon. Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this gluten-free, keto friendly meal.
This low carb chicken is so easy to make. Just cut slits across the chicken breasts. You’ll stuff a mixture of cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, and pickled jalapenos into the slits.
- 4 slices sugar-free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
In a medium bowl, stir together bacon, cream cheese, jalapenos, and 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
Cut about 6 slits across the top of the chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through.
Stuff the cream cheese mixture into the slits.
OPEN NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW TO CONTINUE READING …… >