Easy and delicious homemade strawberry pie that everyone will love. Very refreshing and just in time for the summer picnic table. Enjoy.
YOU’LL NEED :
– ½ c. of softened butter (about 1 stick)
– 3 Tbsp. of sugar
– 1 c. of flour
– 2 c. water
– 2 c. sugar
– 6 Tbsp. cornstarch
– 1 (6 oz.) package strawberry jell-o
– 3 quarts strawberries, cleaned and de-stemmed
– *If you are using a shallow pie plate, cut filling recipe in half.
1. All you need to do is mix butter, sugar, and flour together and press into a greased deep pie plate.
2. Next you can bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes.
1. Make sure to bring water, sugar, and cornstarch to a boil, stirring, until thick and clear.
2. Immediately remove from heat; add strawberry jell-o.
3. And please mix well and cool.
4. Afterwards, fold in strawberries.
5. When finished, pour into pie shell.
6. Finally, store in refrigerator until set; serve with whipped cream.