prep time 10 MINUTES
cook time 15 MINUTES
total time 25 MINUTES
All it takes is 30 minutes to prepare these Blueberry Lemon Hand Pies with their flaky crust and citrus glaze!
- 2 boxes (14.1 oz each) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crusts from package and allow to come to room temperature while you prepare filling.
- Dump pie filling in a shallow bowl and add lemon zest. Mix until blended. Set aside.