- 1 can(s) salmon….14.75 oz
- 1/3 c bread crumbs
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/4 c chopped celery
- 1/4 c mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 Tbsp butter, for frying
1. Drain salmon, and remove bones and skin. In a large bowl combine salmon, bread crumbs, onion, celery, mayonnaise and beaten egg.Mix.
2. Shape into 4 even sized patties. Two for dinner. And two the next day for a Salmon burger. Condiments of your choice.
3. In a large saute pan, melt butter on low. Add salmon patties., ans saute on med, until golden brown on each side, and cooked through. That is my new “ORGREENIC” Ceramic Fry Pan! I love it…positively nothing sticks!!!
4. I like to serve a patties with boiled, and cut up cooked potatoes, a hard boiled egg, cream gravy, and my Candied Crunchy Dill Pickles on the side. Sprinkle a little dill seed and a splash of lemon juice on the patties.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!