Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas is a great weeknight meal. When you have some extra fried chicken, enchiladas are great. These creamy enchiladas aren’t too spicy, so for the entire family, they’re great.
For your dinner, these chicken enchiladas with cream cheese would be great. In very little time, you can whip these up, and they taste amazing. Better still they are also excellent at reheating. So, this could be the best option for you if you need to prepare a meal ahead of time.
• 10 flour tortillas, I used 8“ tortillas.
• 1 medium Pkg.Of cream cheese, let it soften at room temperature.
• 2 small cans.Of .4 oz.Of green chiles
• 3 C.Of cooked chicken, shred it before using.
• 2 C.Of Mexican MIX cheese, grated.
• 2 C.Of chicken broth, I used the low sodium version.
• 4 T.Of unsalted butter.
• 3 T.Of all-purpose flour.
• 1 small lime juice.
• 1 t.Of cumin.
• 1/2 t.Of chili powder.
• 1/2 t.Of Kosher salt.
• 1/2 t.Of freshly ground pepper.
• For garnish: Fresh cilantro.