These cheesy bread sticks are a delicious appetizer or side dish to serve alongside a yummy salad or big bowl of soup. However, most often I serve them as an addition to our Friday night pizza night! They are the first to be cleaned up, as these cheesy bread sticks are one of my families favorite recipes. Warm, cheesy with just a touch of garlic. What’s not to love?
- ½ homemade pizza dough recipe (https://www.theginghamapron.com/easy-homemade-pizza-dough/)
- 2 Tbs softened butter
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan (fresh is best)
- 1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- sprinkling of fresh grated pepper
- sprinkling of Italian seasonings blend (if desired)
- Preheat Oven to 450 degrees with large cookie sheet placed upside down inside oven
- Mix butter and minced garlic in a small bowl and set aside.