We can’t resist this peach pie! Scented with rosemary and lime, it is served with a delicious, tasty crème fraîche. It can be enjoyed both warm and cold and can also be served with a scoop of ice cream.
° 1 puff pastry
° 5 peaches
° 1 sprig of rosemary
° 2 limes
° 80 g caster sugar
° 1 cornstarch knife tip
° 30 g of ground hazelnuts
° 1 egg yolk
° 10 g of butter
° 150 g fresh cream (optional)
* Steps :
- Peel and cut the peaches into quarters.
- In a bowl, combine 60 grams of sugar, the juice of the two limes, the rosemary and the zest of one lemon. Coat the peach quarters with the marinade then set aside at least 40 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining sugar with the crème fraîche and lime zest, then refrigerate.
- Once sufficiently marinated, drain the peaches, reserving the juice and preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Spread the puff pastry out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the dough with powdered hazelnuts and arrange the peach quarters, leaving the edges free.
- Fold the edges inward and brush them with egg yolk. Finally, sprinkle the butter cut into pieces over the peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes of cooking in hot air mode.
- Meanwhile, simmer the peach juice with rosemary and lime, adding a touch of cornflour. Reduce until obtaining a syrup.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, remove the tart from the oven without turning it off and pour in the syrup then bake for another 20 minutes
Right out of the oven, serve the peach tart with a nice spoonful of lemon crème fraîche. Enjoy your meal !