OMG… !! I made this CHEESEBURGER TATER TOT CASSEROLE last weekend and my 6yo son loved it…absolutely our dinner tommorow 😍😍! This is amazing in one word ❤️❣️!!
YOU’LL NEED :
– 2 pounds extra lean ground beef, browned
– 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
– 1 8 oz tub of reduced fat sour cream
– 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
– 1 package of frozen tater tots
1. In the beginning, preheat your oven to 350 degrees then spray 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
2. Next layer the beef of the bottom of the pan.
3. Pick a small bow and mix in together the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Then spread on top of the beef.
4. Then you may want to layer the cheese on top of the sour cream mixture.
5. Okay, now layer the tater tots on top of the cheddar.
6. Once done, bake covered for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 more minutes.
7. Finally, serve with ketchup and mustard for that cheeseburger taste! Enjoy