How to make Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers
– These cheesy and crispy Air Fryer Jalapeño Poppers are filled with cream cheese and topped with crispy breadcrumbs.
– 5 medium jalapeños, fresh
4 oz cream cheese, softened
– ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
– 2 tbsp green onions, chopped
– ½ tsp garlic powder
– ¼ tsp salt
– ⅛ tsp black pepper
– ¼ cup Panko breadcrumbs
– 1 tbsp butter, melted
– Use gloves or extra care when slicing the jalapeños in half, lengthwise. Use a small spoon to scoop out all the seeds and membranes, to hallow-out the jalapeño halves. Set aside.
– In a small bowl mix together the cream cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, green onions, garlic powder, salt and black pepper until fully combined. Spoon the mixture into the peppers, about 1 tbsp each pepper.
– In another small dish, combine the panko breadcrumbs and melted butter and mix to coat the crumbs evenly with the butter. Dip the cream cheese part of the pepper into the crumbs and coat evenly.
– Lay the peppers in the air fryer in an even layer and cook at 375 degrees F. for 5 to 8 minutes.*