This Avocado Corn Salad is a super delicious and simple summer salad! It’s a typical corn salad with added avocados and sweet cranberries.
- 3 whole corn cobs
- 2 large avocados
- 1 cup grape tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 small purple onion
- 2 tbsps. chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
Boil the corn for 5-7 minutes and then allow to cool. Cut off the corns flesh with a knife or corn slicer tool.
Cut the avocado into large cutes, tomatoes into halves, thinly slice the onions and chop the cilantro.
Place everything in a bowl and add in the dried cranberries.
Prepare the dressing my mixing the salad ingredient together. Pour over the salad ingredient and toss to coat everything well.
Serve and enjoy!
- Grill the corn for a smoky flavor.
- Feel free to add other fresh herbs such as basil or chives.
- If you want a more complete meal, grill some chicken and shrimp and toss it together for a main dish.
- Add avocado to the salad last so that it doesn’t get completely mashed while mixing.
- To make this keto and low-carb, omit the corn and double the other ingredients.