- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken shredded
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 10 Hard tortilla shells
- 1 16 ounce can Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans
- 2 cups Mexican Blend Cheese shredded
- Sour cream
Preheat oven to 400F.
Prepare a 9×13 baking dish, by spraying it with nonstick spray. Set aside
Heat Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until heated through.
Heat olive oil over medium heat in a medium skillet, and add chicken, all seasonings, and fully drained can of Rotel® Original Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
Stir to combine fully, then reduce heat and cook at a simmer for 4-5 minutes, until liquid is all gone.
Place the taco shells in the baking dish.
Bake the taco shells for 5 minutes by themselves to allow them to crisp up. Remove from the oven.
Evenly distribute Rosarita® Traditional Refried Beans into the bottom the 10 taco shells.
Evenly distribute the chicken mixture into each taco shell.
Sprinkle each taco generously with shredded cheese.
Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and bubbly.
Remove from the oven and top with your favorite toppings
TIPS: Drain the tomatoes completely to help the taco shells to not get soggy while baking! Substitutions: Use taco seasoning in place of the spices