Fantastic !! I made it last weekend and it was delicious and no left overs!!! Seriously I could eat the whole plate and still want more…My weakness !!
– Chicken wings: 2 pounds (tips removed, separated into wingettes and drumettes)
– BAKING POWDER: 1 Tbsp (do not use baking soda)
– Kosher salt: 1 to 2 tsp + more to taste
– Favorite Buffalo wing sauce for tossing or serving on the side (You can also use a mix of favorite hot wing sauce and BBQ sauce if you like)
HOW TO MAKE IT :
1. First pf all, set the temperature of your oven to 450 F then dry well chicken with a paper towel, placing the wings in a large bowl.
2. baking powder should be sprinkled over the wings. Afterwards, make sure to toss until all wings are evenly covered in baking powder.
3. Remember to line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil. You’d best place a cooling rack on top to avoid sticking and spray with Pam or rubbing with cooking oil.
4. Alright now, be sure to lay the chicken wings on the rack, leaving space between the wings.
5. You can then place the baking sheet in the oven, turning the heat down to 425F; set the mode to convection.
6. And please bake until the wings are nicely browned and crisp, about 30 to 40 minutes.
7. Once done, serve hot, tossed in Buffalo sauce or with the sauce on the side