Beefy Nacho Cheese Wrap
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup queso or nacho cheese dip
- 6 Large burrito-size flour tortillas 10 or 12 inch
- 6 tostada shells or corn tortillas see note
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Heat a large skillet to medium/high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add beef to skillet and cook and crumble the ground beef until no longer pink; drain grease. Stir in the taco seasoning mix and water and allow the mixture to simmer for 10 minutes.
- On a clean flat surface, lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread about 2 tablespoons of queso on the center of the tortilla, top with about 1/2 cup of taco meat. Top the meat with 1 tostada, Spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada shell. Top with lettuce, tomato, cilantro, a sprinkle of lime, and shredded Mexican cheese.
- To fold the crunch wrap, start with the bottom of the flour tortilla and fold the edge up over the center. Continue to work your way around, folding the flour tortilla over the center fillings. If there is a spot left open in the center, cut a piece of another flour tortilla and tuck it in the center, so it’s fully covered. Repeat with all remaining tortillas, tostadas, and fillings.
- Heat a medium non-stick pan to medium heat; spray with cooking spray or drizzle with a light layer of oil. Place one crunch-wrap seam-side down onto the skillet. Cook for 2 – 3 minutes per side or until golden-brown and crunchy. Repeat process with all crunch-wraps. Serve hot!