The listening pie is the best, especially during the holiday season. But all too often we end up with 7 pies in our dessert spread and we need something different.
Extra creamy base + sweet and sticky pecan sauce = best Thanksgiving dessert ever.
Kitchen test tip: You can make the topping up to an hour in advance and keep it at room temperature. But don’t refrigerate it, or the butter will harden!
Tried to make this a spin on the classic ? Let us know how you appeared in the comments below!
A break from the traditional pecan pie, this cheesy dessert with a sugar cake crust is a fall baker’s dream !
I took two of the best desserts out there and combined them into one recipe !
The brown sugar pecan pie cheesecake is rich, decadent and full of delicious caramel flavor !
+ For veneers:
° 1 3/4 cup vanilla rusk
° 1/4 cup brown sugar
° 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
+ Pecan filling:
° 1 cup sugar
° 2/3 cup dark corn syrup
° 1/3 cup unsalted butter – melted
° 2 large eggs – lightly beaten
° 1 and 1/2 cup chopped pecans
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
+ For Cheesecake Filling:
° 24 ounces of soft cream cheese
° 1 and 1/4 cup light brown sugar
° 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
° 4 large eggs
° 2/3 cup heavy cream
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
+ Top :
° 3.5 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
° 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
° 1 tsp cinnamon
° 1/4 cup whipping cream
° 1 Cup Divided Roasted Pecans
* How to make it :
+ To make the peel:
- Using parchment paper, line the bottom of the 9-inch spring molding tray and set it aside.
- Mix the wafer crumbs with vanilla and brown sugar, stir in the melted butter, then press the mixture evenly at the bottom and halfway up the side of the 9 ”springform pan. When done, place it in the refrigerator to harden the crust while making the filling.
+ To prepare the pecan filling:
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, eggs and walnuts and vanilla. Adduce to boil on medium heat, stir always .
- After that, reduce heat also leave it on low heat for 5 to 7 min , with constant stirring until it thickens. Now, you should pour into the ready-made crust and set aside.
+ Save the cheesecake:
- To starting , preheated oven 350 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese until creamy, then add brown sugar and flour and whisk until fluffy.
- Add an egg one after the other and beat it until it is mixed after each addition, being careful not to beat it !!! Add heavy cream and vanilla, then pour the cheesecake mixture over it
+ Pecan filling.
1. Place the spring tray on the biscuit tray, place it in the oven and reduce the heat to 325 ° F, bake the cake until the toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out