- 9 or 10 inch springform pan
- 1 brownie box mix batter prepared according to package directions
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot fudge sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a 9 or 10-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the brownie batter evenly into the pan; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture over top of the brownie batter and gently spread out to cover the brownie batter.
- Bake the cheesecake at 350F for 30 minutes, then reduce the heat to 325F and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature in the pan before removing the springform pan.
- Scoop the hot fudge sauce into a piping bag (or a zip top bag with the corner cut off) and pipe onto the top of the cheesecake. Cut and serve.