* Ingredients :
°2 liters of water
°1 kg Brussels sprouts
°1 clove of garlic
1. Boil 2 liters of water in a saucepan.
2. Cut the faded leaves from the cabbages. Wash them then throw them in boiling water, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Turn off the heat and drain the cabbage. Run them under cold water.
4. Return 2 liters of water to the boil and add the Brussels sprouts. Let cook for 7 minutes.
5. After this time, drain them and run them under cold water.
6. In a skillet, melt the butter over low heat.
7. Peel the garlic and chop it (cut into small pieces) finely, put it in the butter, salt, pepper well and brown (this is to color in a hot fat) the Brussels sprouts 10 min . Serve very hot.