Unprecedented sweetness we offer you with a refreshing and upscale combination. La Carotte des Sables Label Rouge can be enjoyed with both sweet and savory recipes. That’s why you can get creative with this delicious cake. Reward yourself!
+To make carrot cake
° 2 Rouge Sables . carrots
° 4 eggs
° 100 grams of sugar
° 1 °C of cinnamon powder
° 1/4 C A C nutmeg powder
°1/2°C ginger powder
° 100 grams of flour
° 1/2 degree Celsius of yeast
° 120gm butter
° 300 grams of cream cheese
° 120 grams icing sugar
° vanilla bean seeds
° 50gm crushed cashews
1. Preheat the oven to 210 degrees.
2. Wash and then peel and grate the carrots first.
3. Separate the egg white from the yolk. Whisk egg whites.
4. Boil the egg yolk and sugar with an egg beater. Add carrots and spices. to mix together.
5. Add flour and baking powder. Mix again.
6. Gently fold the snow white in two batches.
7. Spread the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cook 10 to 12 minutes. Let it cool down.
8. To prepare the cream, beat the soft butter and cream cheese. Add powdered sugar and vanilla bean seeds.
9. Decorate the biscuits with two-thirds of the cream, and then gently roll them crosswise. Keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Cut the sides. Spread the remaining cream on the roll, and garnish with crushed pecans, and small slices of sandy Label Rouge carrot.