Surprise your children or the people you love the most with this delicious carrot and white chocolate cake. With it, you can make a different and nutritious recipe for the whole family. Read on and discover from RecetasGratis.net how to make a carrot cake.
- 1 cup white chocolate frosting
- 300 grams of wheat flour
- 300 grams of grated carrot
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
- 150 grams of brown sugar
- 4 units of eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon Powdered Ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 200 milliliters of sunflower oil
- 1 handful of ground almonds
- The first step to make the carrot cake recipe is to enlist the ingredients.
- With the help of a sieve, sift the flour into a bowl, adding also the baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, ground cloves, and salt. Reserve this mixture.
- In a separate bowl add the sunflower oil, powdered sugar, brown sugar, and eggs.
- Beat the above ingredients very well until you see that you have a fluffy and homogeneous mixture.
- Add to the previous bowl the flour mixed with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Add the grated carrot and mix the ingredients well until well blended to form the dough for the carrot cake.
- Grease a heat-resistant pan and add the carrot cake mixture. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. When it is hot, bake the cake for about 60 minutes, or until a knife or toothpick inserted in it comes out clean. When it is ready, let it cool so that it can be unmolded.
- Once the cake is cool, remove it from the mold and with the help of a serrated knife cut it in half to be able to fill it. In this way, take the sponge cake base and cover the top with a layer of white chocolate frosting. Place the other half on top of the cream and finish covering the entire cake. Set aside in the refrigerator until the cream is firm.
- Serve the white chocolate carrot cake with a sprinkling of ground almonds or any dried fruit of your choice. You can serve it with cinnamon tea or a fruit smoothie.