- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ICE COLD water (see note)
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream (about 12 scoops)
- sliced lemons , for garnish
- Pour lemon juice and sugar into a blender. Give it a whirl until sugar fully dissolves. Then add in the ice cold water to dilute and chill.
- Add in the ice cream; blend until combined and smooth.
- Divide mixture among 3 glasses.
- Garnish with slices of lemon and enjoy immediately with a straw or spoon.
Ice cold water. To make ice cold water, chill water with ice cubes for several minutes, then discard the ice.
Use lemon concentrate or lemonade. Instead of freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar, you can make this with frozen lemon concentrate and vanilla ice cream. Another option is instead of freshly squeezed lemon juice and sugar, try a bottled lemonade like Sunkist or Simply Lemonade. For an interesting twist, try it with the flavored versions like Simply Raspberry Lemonade.
Make it boozy. Add your favorite liquor, like lemon vodka or rum. Jack Daniels could also be interesting, similar to a Lynchburg Lemonade recipe.
Calories: 693kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 212mg | Potassium: 610mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 91g | Vitamin A: 1116IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 343mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional information given is an automatic calculation and can vary based on the exact products you use and any changes you make to the recipe. If these numbers are very important to you, I would recommend calculating them yourself.
Keyword: chick fil a copycat, copycat recipes, frosted lemonade