- 1 envelope (25 g) Club House Tasty Vivifiant Seasoning Mix
- 500 g (1 lb.) of boneless, unskinned breast of chicken, cut in” (2 1/2 cm) cubes
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup (175 mg) long-grain rice
- 1 cup (250 mg) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) chicken stock, such as this one
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) French’s Fried Onion Crisp Topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Divide chicken, broccoli, rice and half of the cheese among greased 2-quart (2 L) baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together chicken stock, milk and seasoning mix until well blended. Slowly pour mixture over chicken and rice. Cover with aluminium foil.
- Cook in the oven for 50 minutes. Peel off the foil. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and crispy fried onions. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes. More or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from oven; let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.