Makes 3-4 servings
- 1 lb. cooked chicken breast, shredded
- OR 1 lb. grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 3-4 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 2 hearts of romaine, rinsed and separated
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp organic cider vinegar
- sea salt & freshly cracked pepper, to your taste
- Fresh lemon wedges for serving.
Arrange all the salad ingredients on a large platter. Add a sprinkle of sea salt and freshly cracked pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and and apple cider vinegar. Serve with fresh lemon wedges.