How to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
– I’m always on the search for a quick and easy lunch recipe, especially one that doesn’t require a lot of effort. That’s why I’m loving these super quick and easy wraps.
– These cool and creamy Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps are a super quick and easy lunch or light dinner option!
– Yes! These wraps are great for making ahead and packing a nice lunch or picnic. Wrap them tightly in plastic wrap so they hold their shape and keep chilled until ready to enjoy.
– 4 large tortillas
– 8 oz. deli sliced chicken breast
– 8 strips thick cut bacon, cooked crisp
– 2 cups lettuce leaves
– 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
– 4 tbsp ranch dressing
– Lay tortilla out on plate, top with 1/2 cup lettuce leaves in center of tortilla. Top with 2 tbsp diced tomatoes, 1 tbsp ranch dressing, 2 strips cooked bacon and 2 oz chicken breast.
– Roll up tortilla tightly and cut in half. Enjoy!
– Try adding sliced avocado to make the wrap extra creamy!