– 1 lb. shrimp, precooked and chopped a bit
– 2 limes, juiced
– 2 large tomatoes, seeds removed and chopped
– 2 medium avocados, chopped
– 1 small red onion, diced
– 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
– a large handful of fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
– sea salt and pepper to taste (about a 1/8-1/4 teaspoon each)
– In a large bowl combine all the ingredients and season with sea salt and pepper to your taste.
– Gently toss, then cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, up to 6 hours before serving to let the flavors combine.
– Serve cold.