- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 10.75 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 10.5 ounce can French onion soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½-2 pounds cube steak (about 3-4 cubed steaks)
To thicken gravy:
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water. Stir well.
- Put cubed steak in slow cooker with gravy mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook steak on low for 6-8 hours.
- After cooking, it’s time to thicken gravy. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Stir mixture into crock pot.
- Turn the setting to high and cook for 30 minutes (until gravy is thickened.)
- If you are sensitive to salt, use lower sodium options where possible.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 771mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 3.7mg