There are so many days when i find myself super busy with the hustle and bustle of life that I forget all about makign dinner. There are also those days where I know I’m going to be busy and I need to get somethign started in the morning as I won’t have time to make a meal later on in the day. That’s when recipes like these come in handy.
Yummmm…This simple supper Dump and Bake Meatball Casserole makes up a perfect weekend treat !! This family-friendly weeknight dinners is almost too good to be true.
Enjoy this amazing meal!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) package Barilla uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (25 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) package fully-cooked miniature (cocktail-size) meatballs (if using frozen meatballs, make sure that they are completely thawed before using)
- 2 cups Kraft shredded mozzarella (or Italian blend) cheese
1. To begin with, start the oven to preheat to 425 degrees F.2. Then stir together uncooked pasta, marinara sauce, water, and meatballs in a large baking dish.3. After that, make sure to cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for half an hour. And please uncover and stir.4. Ok now, go ahead and sprinkle mozzarella over the top. Finally, bake uncovered until cheese is melted and pasta is tender, it takes around 10 minutes more.