- 1 can Grands Biscuits with flaky layers
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage fully cooked
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Open the package of biscuits and separate each biscuit into two layers. Roll each piece of biscuit out into a 4-inch circle.
- Top each dough circle with about 2 teaspoons of pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni and sausage and then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray. Gently transfer 2-4 of the pizzas to the basket, leaving about 1 inch of space between each.
- Air fry the pizzas at 400° for 4 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the pizzas from the basket and cool slightly on a wire cooling rack. Repeat the cooking process with the remaining pizzas.