– This easy Grape Salad doubles as a side dish or dessert and is perfect for parties! The creamy cheesecake dressing takes this easy fruit salad to the next level! Topped with crunchy pecans and golden brown sugar, everyone will be asking for the recipe!
– 8 ounces cream cheese room temperature
– 1 cup sour cream set out for 30 minutes
– ¼ cup granulated sugar can use up to 1/2 cup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 pounds seedless green grapes rinsed and patted dry
– 2 pounds seedless red grapes rinsed and patted dry
– ¼ cup light brown sugar
– ½ cup chopped pecans divided
– In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth and creamy.
– Add granulated sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
– Fold in the grapes and half of the chopped pecans until evenly coated. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least one hour, best if chilled overnight.
– Just before serving, top with a few extra grapes cut in half and sprinkle with brown sugar and remaining chopped pecans. Serve chilled.