Tender, juicy Garlic Butter Baked Chicken Breast, that’s packed with flavour from the garlic butter sauce. It’s totally a win win!
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- PREHEAT grill to medium high heat.
- WHISK together ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, molasses, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and 1/4 cup water. Reserve 1/3 cup and set aside.
For The Full Recipe & List Of Ingredients Please Go To Next Page (>)