– 6-8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
– 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
– 1 cup flour
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon baking powder
– ⅛ teaspoon salt
– 1 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– Juice from ½ lemon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Pour melted butter into center of 9×13-inch baking dish, do not spread butter around pan.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, 1 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder. Slowly pour in milk and vanilla extract,
and stir to combine. Pour batter over butter, but do not stir.
4. Add brown sugar, peach slices, and lemon juice to a saucepan on high heat. Stir frequently until sugar is
completely melted and peaches have released their juices.
5. Pour peaches over top of batter. Do not stir.
6. Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until top of cobbler is a golden in color.
7. Serve warm or cold, or with a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!