If you want to prepare an easy cake, my lady’s kitchen offers you a way to prepare a crisp buttercake, and a simple and easy-to-prepare cake recipe.
* Ingredients :
° Butter: a cup (soft)
° Sugar: 2 cups
° Flour: 3 cups
° Baking soda: half a teaspoon
° Eggs: 4 pieces
° Vanilla: 2 teaspoons
° Salt: 1 teaspoon
° Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
° Yogurt: 1 cup
* How to prepare :
- Whisk the butter with sugar, eggs and vanilla for 3 minutes until the mixture is creamy and fluffy.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter, eggs and sugar mixture alternating with the yogurt and with the whisk.
- Prepare a cake cake and spread it with butter and a flour workshop.
- Pour the cake mix into the prepared mold.
- Put the pan into the oven at 325 ° C for 60 minutes or until the cake is done.
- Taking cake out oven and leave it to cooled for 11 min, and transfering it to cake grating until it cooled .
- Serve warm or cold with a pinch of fine sugar, as desired.