- 4 c. red grapes
- 4 c. green grapes
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. chopped pecans
- In a large mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Add grapes and mix well.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and pecans on top.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- For a sweeter flavor, use red grapes only
- I used full fat cream cheese and sour cream, but you can opt for lower fat varieties
- 4 cups of grapes is approximately 2 lbs.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 102TOTAL FAT: 5GSATURATED FAT: 3GTRANS FAT: 0GUNSATURATED FAT: 2GCHOLESTEROL: 15MGSODIUM: 34MGCARBOHYDRATES: 13GFIBER: 1GSUGAR: 12GPROTEIN: 1G