- 10 ears corn, husked and cleaned
- Cajun seasoning to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (1 pound) package sliced bacon
- 10 12×8-inch sheets aluminum foil
1) Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
2) Sprinkle each ear of corn with Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, and wrap each ear with 2 slices of bacon, covering the ear as completely as possible. (A big ear might need 3 pieces of bacon.) Wrap the ears in aluminum foil, twisting the ends tightly to seal.
3) Place the wrapped corn on the preheated grill, and grill on high heat until the corn is hot, about 10 minutes per side. Turn the heat to Low, and grill the corn until the bacon is cooked and the corn is tender, about 45 minutes.