This is an amazing comforting casserole that uses simple ingredients. Belive it or not, I have been cooking this for no less that 10 years & everyone loves it, just give it a go !!
YOU’LL NEED :
° Hamburger: 1 lb
° Onion: 1 piece
° Green pepper: 1 piece
° Salt & pepper: 1/8 cup
° Butter: 2 cup
° Aucre: 1/4 C
° CAMPBELL’S Condensed Tomato Soup: 2 cans
° Bacon: 8 pieces (cooked)
° Old cheddar: 2 cups
° Bread: 4 pieces (better be passed through a food processor to making bread-crumbs)
° Butter: 1/3 cup (melted)
° Egg noodles: 380 g
1. First, you’re going to get a large skillet and sauté in beef and onion in 2 tablespoons of butter and seasoning with 2 tabelsppons of salt and pepper, until the beef becomes lightly browned. Using a fork, crumble the beef constantly. As soon as the meat cooked, you may want to drain it, and return it to the pan.
2. You’ll want to add the two cans of tomato soup, green pepper and sugar to the pan and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Immediately cook noodles in a big pot; drainage .
4. Alright, put the hamburger mixture, and pour the 2 cups of cheddar cheese and the chopped bacon in a saucepan.
5. You can then aqdd the noodles to the pot. And please combine the hamburger and cheddar mixture
6. Make sure to garnish with fresh breadcrumbs, and drizzle 1/3 cup of melted butter.
7. Finally, cover and bake in a saucepan at 175 ° C (350 ° F) for about 45 minutes. Always remember to remove cover during the last 16 min of cook.