How to make Hamburger Soup
– Cook this easy savory Hamburger Vegetable Soup and keep it warm all day for everyone to enjoy!
– 1 pound ground beef.
– ½ onion about ½ cup chopped.
– 2 cloves garlic minced.
– 3 cups beef broth.
– 28 ounces diced tomatoes 1 large can, undrained.
– 6 ounces tomato paste 1 can (or condensed tomato soup).
– 2-3 potatoes about 4 cups peeled and diced.
– 2 teaspoons beef base or Worcestershire sauce.
– 1 Tablespoon Italian dressing mix or 1 teaspoon salt, 1 ½ teaspoons oregano, and ½ teaspoon pepper.
– 3 cups mixed vegetables fresh or frozen.
– In a large pot, brown beef, and onion until there the beef is no longer pink and the onion is soft.
– Drain fat if desired. Add garlic and cook for one minute.
– Add broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, potatoes, beef base and seasoning mix. Bring to boiling point. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes.
– Stir in mixed vegetables and simmer for 12 – 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through.