– Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad comes together so simply with fresh tropical fruit and a rich and creamy cheesecake filling to create the most glorious fruit salad ever! Every bite is absolutely bursting with island flavor and you are going to go nuts over this recipe!
– 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
– 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
– 1 cup International Delight French Vanilla Creamer (liquid)
– 1 pound strawberries, hulled and sliced
– 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and sectioned
– 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
– 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into half moons
– 2 mangoes, cut into bite size chunks
– 1 banana, cut into coins
juice of 1/2 lemon
In a medium tall bowl (I use my 8 cup measuring cup), using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will – loosen up.
– Add the dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined. If the mixture is too thick you can add a splash of the measured creamer to losen it up.
– With the mixer on low, slowly add the remaining creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese, repeat until all of the creamer has been added to the mixture. Whip until smooth.
– In a large bowl, combine strawberries, oranges, pineapple, kiwi and mango.
– Add the cheesecake mixture to the fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit.
– In a small bowl combine the banana coins and the lemon juice. Toss until well coated, drain the excess lemon juice. Gently fold the banana into the cheesecake salad.– Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.