Healthy Tuna Pasta Salad
Skip the store bought tuna salad and create your own (much tastier) rendition right at home! This easy dish is made with nutritious ingredients and tastes downright delicious.
- 4 cups dried pasta, I used brown rice fusilli
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 3 (4oz) cans tuna, drained
- 1/3 nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse with cold water, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add carrots, celery, tomatoes, and tuna.
- In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mayo, vinegar, mustard, garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Add pasta to veggie/tuna bowl, then add dressing over top. Stir until well combined and completely coated.
- Serve! Store in fridge up to 5 days.