- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
How To Make Homemade Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425.
Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl and set aside.
Unroll pizza dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with butter and garlic mixture.
- Sprinkle cheeses and spices evenly over the dough.
Use a pizza cutter and cut dough into stick shapes (Lengthwise into 7 long strips and crosswise into 3 strips). Do not separate strips.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
Recut along each strip and remove from cooking sheet.
Serve sticks warm with marinara sauce.