Do you want it to be wonderful and to astonish your friends with its taste and to win the praise of the family?
You only have to follow the recipe
Baker’s Sweet Chocolate: 1 pkg. (4 oz)
Flour: 2 cups
Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
Salt: ¼ teaspoon
Butter: 1 cup, softened
Sugar: 2 cups
Egg: 4 (separated)
Vanilla: 1 teaspoon
Buttermilk: 1 cup
Egg yolks: 4
Evaporated milk: 1 can
Vanilla: 1 to 1/2 teaspoons
Sugar: 1 to 1/2 cups
Butter: ¾ cup (about 1 to 1/2 sticks)
Coconut: 1 pkg.
Chopped pecans: 1 to 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cover bottoms of 3 8″ or 9″ round cake pans with parchment paper, making sure to butter sides of pans.
- Pick a large microwavable bowl and microwave in chocolate and water on high until almost melted, stirring after 1 minute until chocolate is completely melted.
- Make sure to mix together flour, baking soda, and salt and set aside. In a large bowl on medium speed, beat butter and sugar in an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Next add egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition, and then blend in melted chocolate and the vanilla. You’ll want to add flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk, beating until well blended after each addition.
- In a small bowl on high speed, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form, and stir into batter gently. Now please pour evenly into prepared pans.
- You can then bake until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean, it takes around 30 minutes or 35 minutes. After that, run small metal spatula around cake layers.
- Once done, cool in pans for about 20 minutes, remove layers from the pans to wire racks. Immediately discard parchment paper, Cool cake layers completely.
- Finally, make sure to spread coconut-pecan frosting between cake layers and onto top of cake