You can now make everyone’s favorite Taco Bell item, the Crunchwrap Supreme, at home with this easy to follow recipe. Just like the fast-food version, this homemade Crunchwrap Supreme is packed with all the toppings!
Jess and I have been talking about making a homemade Crunchwrap Supreme for over a year now. We are proud to announce that it has finally happened!
MAKE TACO BELL’S FAMOUS CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME AT HOME WITH THIS EASY RECIPE.
1 lb ground meat
1 packet taco seasoning mix
6 burrito size flour tortillas
6 tostada shells
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of shredded lettuce
1 diced tomato
1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a skillet or large cooking pan, cook and crumble the ground beef over medium-high heat. When it is no longer pink, drain the grease.
- Place meat back into the pan and stir the taco seasoning mix as well as the water it calls for on the packet. Cook according to the package instructions.
- Warm up the nacho cheese sauce in the microwave and set aside.
- Place the flour tortillas on a plate and warm in the microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Lay one tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a couple of tablespoons of nacho cheese in the middle of the tortilla.