This is one of those recipes that cooks love because it’s quick, easy and inexpensive. Brown sugar adds a touch of sweetness.
- 1 Pound Lean Ground Turkey (Beef or Chicken if prefered)
- 1 14 oz Can Organic Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Orgaic Tomato Juice
- 1 Medium Organic Yellow Onion, chopped fine
- 1 Small Organic Red Bell Pepper, chopped fne
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ Cup Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s
- 1 Clove Garlic Minced
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1½ Teaspoons Chili Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Cup Organic Raw Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- In large skillet, brown ground meat until cooked through. Drain excess grease and rinse well to remove grease.
- Place all other ingredients into blender and pulse until well mixed. Onion and bell pepper may still have some fine bits, but mostl blended.
- Pour ground meat into slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Stir well and cook on low heat for 2-3 hours.
- Serve on organic whole wheat buns.
Source : youbrewmytea.com