This Wendy’s Frosty recipe with 3 ingredients tastes exactly like the real one! Avoid the drive-thru and let’s make together these homemade frosties in minutes with chocolate.
Chocolate milk, sweetened condensed milk, and an 8oz container of Cool Whip are what you need.
In this recipe, the sweetened condensed milk offers the frosty, creamy, silky feel we’ve all grown to recognize and enjoy. It is bright and soothing as the cool whip allows it.
Using fat-free Cool Whip and 1 percent (or fat-free) chocolate milk if you would like to create a healthy version of this frosty recipe. Chocolate almond milk may also be used.
For all who would prefer something more chocolatey, you should use an additional tablespoon of cocoa powder.
• 1 can.Of sweetened condensed milk.
• 1 container.Of cool whipped cream.
• 1/2 gallon.Of chocolate milk.
• FIRST STEP _ In a blender, put all the ingredients and combine until smooth and fluffy.
• SECOND STEP _ Pour the mixture into a safely frozen jar and put it for around 2 hours in the freezer.
• THIRD STEP _ Every 30 minutes, make sure to stir thoroughly. This will produce the ultimate Wendy’s frosty texture and thickness.
• FOURTH STEP _ Enjoy IT!!