– 3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
– 2 tsp olive oil
– 1 tbsp butter
– 1 tbsp of brown sugar (more if you want it sweeter)
– 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg
– Pinch of ground ginger
– Sea salt, to taste
– Roasted Sweet PotatoesPreheat the oven to 350 degrees.
– Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
– Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
– Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
– Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
– Roasted Sweet PotatoesBake in the oven for 60 minutes.
– Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting. Enjoy.