– These Garlic Butter Shrimp Foil Packs are flavorful, filling, & full of fresh veggies, sausage, & shrimp!
– 1 lemon
– ⅓ cup salted Challenge butter melted, + 2 tablespoons
– 2 cloves garlic minced
– 2 teaspoons fresh parsley chopped, divided
– 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
– 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
– Salt & pepper to taste
– 1 pound baby potatoes halved
– 2 cobs corn cut into 1 inch pieces
– 12 ounces smoked sausage cut into ½ inch pieces
– 1 pound raw shrimp frozen, peeled, deveined, extra large
– Fresh parsley
– Melted butter
– Lemon wedges
– Preheat grill to medium high heat. Slice half of the lemon and cut the other half into wedges.
– In a small bowl combine ⅓ cup melted butter, garlic, 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, Cajun seasoning, – Old Bay seasoning, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix well and set aside.
– Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add potatoes. Cook just until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain well.
– Once drained, place the potatoes in a large bowl with the corn, sausage, and shrimp. Add the prepared garlic butter and toss well to coat.
– Place 4 large sheets of heavy duty foil on the counter.
– Divide the shrimp and sausage mixture over the 4 packets. Top each with a lemon slice and fold and seal well.
– Place packets on the grill and cook for 7 minutes. Flip over and cook for an additional 7-8 minutes until shrimp are cooked through.
– To serve, cut each foil packet open and sprinkle with additional parsley if desired. Melt the remaining butter and serve for dipping with lemon wedges.