- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed, ripe bananas
- 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine bananas and KELLOGG’S CORN FLAKES cereal. Let stand 5 minutes or until cereal softens. Beat well.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until combined. Add eggs. Beat well. Mix in cereal mixture and nuts. Stir in flour mixture. Spread batter evenly in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely before slicing. Wrap with plastic