This simple and delicious Keto Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce Recipe will be your go to family-friendly keto dinner meal! Also great for keto meal prep!
- 2 lb. Ground beef
- 1 Carrot peeled and diced
- 1 Stalk of celery diced
- 1 Small onion diced
- 2 14.5 oz Cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. Basil
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Bay leaves
- ½ c. Red cooking wine
- 3 Cloves garlic
- ½ c. Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil over medium-high heat on the stove.
- When the oil is hot, add in the onion, celery and carrot. Stir often, and cook until the vegetables are a crisp tender.
- Add in the ground beef, and brown completely. Pour off any excess grease.
- Mix in ½ cup of red cooking wine, and cook down until it is almost completely absorbed.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning, ½ teaspoon of basil, 2 bay leaves, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine the ingredients well.
- Toss in 3 cloves of garlic, and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in 2 teaspoons of worcestershire sauce.
- Reduce the heat to low, and mix in 2 cans of diced tomatoes. Simmer the sauce on low for 20 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves, and serve the sauce garnished with Parmesan cheese on your favorite low-carb noodle substitute.