Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick bake time here!
– 1 lb. raw shrimp, cleaned, peeled and deveined
– 8 Tbs. butter (1 stick), melted
– 3 cloves garlic, minced (my addition)
– 1 packet of Good Seasons Italian all natural seasoning
– 1 1/2 lemon, sliced into circles
– 1 Tbs. dried parsley leaves
– 1 tsp. black pepper, ground
– Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
– In a small bowl, mix the melted butter with minced garlic, and pour into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish, spreading it all over the bottom of the dish.
– Arrange the lemon slices on top of butter, forming a single layer
Arrange the cleaned and deveined shrimp on top of the lemon slices.
– Sprinkle the Italian Seasoning over the shrimp.
Sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top of that.
– Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.