– Melt in Your Mouth Steaks – the best steak marinade EVER! The steaks are so tender and juicy. They literally melt in your mouth! Olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, onion, rosemary, pepper, A1 Steak sauce, and Montreal Steak Seasoning. Can use on any cut of steak – ribeye, sirloin, NY Strip or filet. One bite and you will never use another marinade recipe. SO good!
– ½ cup olive oil
– ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
– ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
3 Tbsp minced fresh garlic
– 1 Tbsp minced onion flakes
1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, or to taste
– 2 tsp dried rosemary
¼ cup A.1. Original Sauce
– 2 Tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
– 4 to 6 steaks (ribeye, sirloin, NY Strip, or filet)
– Whisk together all ingredients except the steak.
– Place steaks in a gallon ziplock bag or resealable container. Pour marinade over steaks.
– Let steaks marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours up to overnight. Turn steaks to marinate both sides.
– Remove steaks from marinade and cook to desired internal temperature.