– 1 8 0z. bar Colby jack cheese, shreddedshredded lettuce, green onions and diced tomatoes for topping.
– 1 1/2 C hand crushed tortilla chips1 can enchilada sauce (red)
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 1 pkg taco seasoning
– 10 large flour tortillas1
– 1/2 lbs gound beef1 can refried beans
– 1/4 C water
– Brown ground beef, drain grease and add onion and sauté till tender.
– Add in taco seasoning and water, let simmer about 5 minutes.
– In a large casserole dish place flour tortillas to cover bottom, cover with 2-3 spoon fulls of enchilada sauce, spread with refried beans, sprinkle some of the ground beef mixture over top, sprinkle with some of the crushed tortilla chips then sprinkle with a little cheese.
– Repeat layers until you end up with flour tortillas on top and spread remaining enchilada sauce and cover with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
– Serve over lettuce and top with tomatoes and green onions.