– 1lb. ground beef1/2 cup diced onion…
– 1 pack taco seasoning mix2 cups shredded cheddar cheese1 can refried beans (they spread easier if you warm them in microwave)
– 1 cup prepared rice (I used Minute Rice)1 can Mexican blend corn (DRAINED)will only use about 1/2 can
– 4-5 large flour tortillas8 oz of thick chunky salsa (your choice mild or hot)
How to make it :
– Spray a spring form, round cake pan or casserole with cooking sprayBrown ground beef ,and onion and drain
– Add taco seasonings and cook according to package directionLay 1 tortilla in bottom of baking dish and spread 1/3 of bean on it
* top with 1/3 of the meat and sprinkle on some cheese .
* 2nd layer tortilla, 1/2 the rice, 1/2 salsa, 1/2 the corn and cheese
* 3rd layer tortilla, 1/3 beans ,1/3meat, cheese
* 4th layer tortilla . beans ,meat, corn, rice, salsa and cheese
– Bake covered with foil at 350 for about 40 minutes uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer. let sit 5 minutes before cutting .
– After baking top with sour cream,diced onion and shredded lettuce if desired