Million Dollar Casserole
Print this Recipe!
1 lb. cooked spaghetti
28 oz. spaghetti meat sauce
1/4 c. sour cream
8 oz. cottage cheese
4 oz. cream cheese
1/3 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
1 t. garlic powder
1 t. pepper
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Grease a 9×13 baking dish, preheat the oven to 375 degrees if baking right away.
2. Pour in a ladel of the spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom of the dish.
3. Layer in half of the cooked spaghetti.
4. In a bowl combine the sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, onion, Parmesan cheese and spices. Spread over the first layer of spaghetti.
5. Layer on the remaining cooked spaghetti.
6. Pour on the rest of the spaghetti sauce.
7. Top with mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes to an hour. If prepping ahead, cover and refrigerate overnight.
I’ve got to tell you I’m in LOVE with the Pioneer Woman’s new Flea Market style decorated casserole dishes. How perfect to split up this recipe and give one to a friend, baking dish included! Nothing is better than giving the gift of a home cooked meal.
Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter. You find all my latest recipes and get a sneak peak into my crazy busy life!